Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mark in Chemistry

I got to class today a little bit early. There was only one other kid in the room. I introduced myself to him and he introduced himself to me. I will try to quote exactly what he said to the best of my ability " Hi, I'm Mark. I only have 5 shirts and one coat. So, if you don't recognize me by my face or by one of my 5 shirts, then you should be able to recognize me by my coat." While he was talking I noticed he was holding a pencil to the side of his head with his ear and the pencil had a giant pink add on eraser attached to it. Then I noticed what could only be a lunchbox sitting on his desk. After he introduced himself I asked him if he likes living in the big city of Rexburg, Idaho. He said after having lived in Manhattan for 2 years, nothing is a big city and never will be.
Mark is now one of my friends.

No comments: