Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mark in Chemistry 2

So, I went to Chemistry again today. Mark was there ( the kid with only 5 shirts.) I sat down next to him and said "Hey Mark!" He looked at me all surprised and said "How do you know my name?!" I responded with "You told me" Then he said "When?!" and I said "Yesterday, exactly 24 hours ago..." and he said "Oh... you have a good memory. Much better than mine" and I said "Well, I recognized you by your coat" He then said "What?" and I said "..................never mind"
Mark isn't really my friend anymore. He totally used me just for some bored conversation the other day and then all of the sudden when there are other people in the classroom he acts like he's too good to even remember me. Jerk. He can still be my friend though maybe. We'll see how tomorrow goes. If he's too good for me tomorrow then it's over. No friend.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Some people are like that. They only care when no one else is around. It's rough. But you can do better. One day you will find a friend that cares whethere others are around or not.

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

If only you could have 100 kids so you could have 100 friends and no one could say no to being your friend...

Amber Irene said...

life's tough nefi. at least you can cry in your beautiful fianca's arms!

Allie said...

ha, the two 'mark in chemistry' posts cracked me up. i don't know if you intended for them to be funny or not. but i can't wait for the verdict!