Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mark in Chemistry 3

Mark didn't even sit by me today. Not even on the same side of the classroom. He's a real piece of work. Once again he acted like he had never met me before by not making eye contact when I walked past him. He really is up to no good at all. He made a comment in class about how much fun the first quiz was and "highly recommended" that everyone else in that class should take it. Why wouldn't we take the quiz? He's just a liar, straight up. So... I've decided to catch him in his ridiculousness by recording the shirts he wears every day. If he comes to class with what appears to be a 6th shirt... then I win and he loses. On top of all of this, there is a girl in the class that has the craziest laugh I've ever heard. The best way to explain it is the sound effect you hear when you're watching the spanish channel and someone slips and falls. Pretty cool laugh right? Yea, I know but it still doesn't change the fact that Mark is a jerk.

2 comments:

jessica said...

nephi! this mark character made me laugh so hard out loud, it was a little embarrassing. good thing no one's here to hear me. =] i love people like mark that make life a little more fun, and blogs a little funnier =] =] =]

Tiffany said...

I love that you are blogging more these days....even if it's only Mark that I get to hear about! So happy for you and your fiance btw--you guys look great together!