Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mark in Chemistry 4

Once again I got to class a little bit early and guess who was the ONLY other person in the classroom? I wish I could say it was some other person but it wasn't...it was Mark. He was sitting in a different spot yet again. He hasn't seemed to understand that everyone generally sits in the same seats after the first 3 days of school. Everyday he chooses another random spot to sit in and it confuses everyone that usually sits around those seats really bad. ANYWAY, so I went and sat a few seats away from him and I decided to try to say hi to him again. So, I said "Hey Mark!" He looked at me CONFUSED... AGAIN... and said " Oh.... .. ... .. Hi... um, person... I don't... know... your... naaaamee..." I said "It's Nephi" and he said "Oh! Ok, that's easy to remember!" and I said "I don't know, some people have a hard time with it"
So, he is for sure a handful. He is for sure not my friend unless he says HI to ME first next time. I'm not talking to him again unless he talks to me FIRST.
Also, the last two days I've taken note of what shirts he's been wearing. Yesterday was a white polo shirt with blue and red lines around the neck and sleeves. Today, the liar decided to wear a green Nike sweater. He never said ANYTHING about a sweater.
Whatever.

4 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

I sort of want you to snap a picture of him and post it. Just from behind so it's not all privacy infringing. Also, you should probably make obnoxious claims to him as well. Like wear a black shirt and tell him "Hi, I'm Nephi and I ONLY wear white shirts." Maybe it's Marks turn to be confused. At the very least...he'll remember your name when you're done with him.

Team Jogan said...

This whole Mark thing cracks me up. I want to know what his deal is.

Tiffany said...

Oh...you must say hi to Mark! He sounds like quite the dude....and I would love to hear more about his randomness! LOL....your blog makes me laugh!

Ingrid said...

I love reading about your adventures with MARK - so funny!!