Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mark in Chemistry - Update


I know two people voted for me to have my next blog be about an embarrassing story. I will do that but first I really just need to get the latest Mark news off my chest and then my next blog will be so embarrassing that you'll probably stop reading half way through...

What has Mark been wearing?
Let us have a look!
I've been taking note of what he's been wearing for the last 8 days of class...

Day 1- White Polo with red and blue lines around collar and sleeves.
Day 2- Green Nike Sweater (He honestly never mentioned a sweater)
Day 3- Navy Blue BYU-Idaho shirt
Day 4- Salmon color button up with a red fleece vest
Day 5- Plaid green button up shirt
Day 6- White button up shirt with brown vest
Day 7- Green BYU-I t-shirt
Day 8- Navy blue BYU-Idaho shirt

Well, well, WELL! Mark has MORE than 5 shirts! HA! I knew it.
Yesterday I saw him walking in my direction on the sidewalk on campus. When I got within about 5 feet of him I said "MARK! Pop quiz! What's my name!?"
All surprised he stepped back a few steps and started whispering to himself "Oh... ooh.. oh.. don't tell me... Peeterrr... no no.. and it's not Jaaaammmeess... Jacob?... No.... umm...."
"It's Nephi, Mark." "OH! Right, Nephi. Sorry, I haven't done my swimming yet today so I'm a little bit out of it" He says as if it's a legit excuse.
Today he actually knew my name though. I didn't even have to tell it to him. He is so close to being my friend. My new rule is that he has to call me by my name 5 times without me telling him what my name is. THEN....he'll be my friend.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I think we should serve Mark.