Monday, June 6, 2011

LIFE UPDATE

Here's a life update from me:

I got married! Oh yea! April 14, 2011. I would ask if you want to see pictures but I'm pretty sure that all of you people who read my blog are also my friend on Facebook, and I have pictures on there.

It's been so long since I last blogged that I forgot what "embarrassing" story I was going to tell, so I may or may not do that anymore. Boohoo for you who.

My wife and I live in a basement. There is one old man that lives above us -- he's German and his name is Zein.

I have Mark's phone number now. HE found ME walking the sidewalk and told me about a new love story going on with "Marla" and wants to hang out with my wife and I. Pretty sure we are about to be friends. That means one day I'll probably have to tell him all about these blog posts and let him read everything. Small price to pay for hanging with Mark.

I have a new "friend prospect" - She is about 2 feet tall. I Don't have her name yet but I'll try to introduce myself to her next time I see her. Last time I saw her I tried to do it but... something happened and I had to just walk away. My friend Shawn was there, you can ask him about it. ANYWAY: Hopefully next time I blog I'll have a story about introducing myself to the hopeful new friend.

Peace readuhs.

2 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

That's not fair and you know it. Shawn is impossible to communicate with. Tell us.

Sam said...

Nephi I am so proud that you blogged! And you dd it within the month I gave you!