Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WaterVlog

So, I finished the WaterVlog. That means the next Vlog will be the FairVlog. To be honest, if Kira didn't tell planet earth that I was going to do a Vlog at the fair then I wouldn't have done it. I still could have chosen not to film anything at the fair but when Kira says something should happen it's usually a pretty really good idea and so I try to follow her wisdom.
The FairVlog is next, I won't promise when it will be. Maybe a week? Not that anyone is actually reading this or following along or even cares but yea whatever.

If you're in the Idaho Falls area and would like to be on an episode of my Vloggings, let me know and I'll maybe think about it.

1 comment:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

How upsetting...I can't be in Idaho Falls to make an appearance in your Vlogs...but you can come to PORTLAND and make and PORTLAND blog that I can be in?!!