Tuesday, July 27, 2010

11 Things From This Week

Dear Blog-Diary,
I learned some stuff this week.
Here it is.

  1. 1:30 in the morning is a really inconvenient time to be REALLY hungry.
  2. Eating Burger King alone at 1:30 in the morning in a parking lot makes you feel like a loser.
  3. Blogging is something I can definitely improve on.
  4. I'm capable of missing people.
  5. I don't even know why I have a blog. I don't remember really setting it up or why I even did it.
  6. Pennies add up. If you got a penny from everyone in the country, you would be pretty rich.
  7. Stepping on a mouse is one of the most bizarre/uncomfortable feelings on planet earth.
  8. 1:30 a.m. is apparently a good time to blog.
  9. I need to put more purpose in my blogs.
  10. I am going to put more purpose in my blogs.
  11. That kid on YouTube likes turtles.

The end.

2 comments:

Sam said...

A lot of this wisdom seems to be tied to 1:30 in the morning. I'm thinking you had a rough 1:30 this week.

Mallory said...

I thinking that this person that you capable of missing must be really inspiring to you if you started blogging again...hmmm. Interesting...